Sunday, June 8, 2008

Welcome to The Rational Reply!

I'm Jim Rational, your host and writer in this little corner of the internet.

This blog is all about evaluating and commenting on the mindnumbingly inane claims made by religious writers everywhere. Whether it's a theist citing a homicidal maniac as his source for science information or a multi-million dollar a year televangelist telling us that a raped woman has no right to have an abortion, I'll be here telling the rational side of the story.

The problem, of course, is that religious folks, especially those that make money at being religious, make insane claim after insane claim, very often right in the face of contradictory evidence. I have nothing but scorn for this. But the neat part is that it's really enjoyable to make fun of it, too!

So welcome and join me for the ride! Send me mail at jim.rational@gmail.com if you have any comments to make to me or articles that need my attention. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments: